Agriculture Q & A

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • Can I purchase herbicides and rodent preventing chemicals from the County?

    Yes, if you own more than 80 acres of land that is zoned agricultural. Check out the resale of pesticides procedure and chemical rate sheet for details.

  • When will my roadside be sprayed?

    All rural roadsides in the County are on a three year rotation. Spot spraying of noxious weeds and bush is done annually. You need to submit a  No Spray Application by May 31 if you do not want spraying to be done within the road allowance adjacent to your property.

  • How many times will my roadside be mowed?

    If you live in a rural setting your roadside will first receive one shoulder pass to a maximum of 15 feet and that one fence line to fence line pass later in the year.