General Information Q & A

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

  • Where do I find local weather information?

    A weather station is located at the Lac La Biche Airport. Constantly updated detailed information is at
  • Does the County offer a Commissioner for Oaths service?

    Yes. It is free but the County reserves the right to decline commissioning certain documents. Call 780-623-1747 to book an appointment and confirm your documents can be commissioned by us.
  • How do I change my personal information on County records?

    Email Legislative Services or call them at 780-623-6806 for correcting, accessing or just asking questions about your personal information that the County has on file.
  • What's the County's hours of operation?

    The main office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. The County's facilities map shows where the main office and other County offices are located.