Notice of Public Hearing: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw
Take notice that the Council of Lac La Biche County is proposing to pass a bylaw pursuant to Section 692 of the Municipal Government Act.
The purpose of the public hearing is to obtain public input on the adoption of an amendment to Bylaw No. 13-020 being the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw of Lac La Biche County as shown in Bylaw No. 16-022:
- Bylaw No. 16-022 proposes to amend Policies 3.1.2 to 3.1.4 regarding when an Area Structure Plan or Outline Plan is required by the municipality for a subdivision or development.
- Bylaw 16-022 proposes to amend the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 13-020 by adding the acronym “OP” meaning Outline Plan.
- Bylaw 16-022 proposes to amend the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 13-020 by deleting the following definitions: (1) “Area Structure Plan (ASP) (Major)” and (2) “Area Structure Plan (ASP) (Minor)”.
- Bylaw 16-022 proposes to amend the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 13-020 by adding definitions to the Plan.
- Bylaw 16-022 proposes to amend the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 13-020 by deleting any reference to the former Policies 3.1.2 to 3.1.4 and updating and renumbering each section as required.
Date: February 14, 2017
Time: 10:15 a.m.
Location: Council Chambers at McArthur Place
2nd Floor, 10307 – 100 Street, Lac La Biche
Anyone who is interested in speaking on the proposed bylaw is encouraged to attend the public hearing. The public hearing on Bylaw 16-028 will commence at 10:15 a.m., followed by the public hearing for Bylaw 16-022 so soon thereafter that the public hearing on Bylaw 16-028 is completed. The public hearing on Bylaw 17-001 will commence immediately following the public hearing on Bylaw 16-022. The public hearings on these three Bylaws will occur sequentially, but those who wish to participate should be in attendance at 10:15 a.m. as each public hearing will commence as soon after 10:15 a.m. as any prior hearing is concluded.
Alternatively, you may present a written submission at the Lac La Biche County Centre prior to 12:00 NOON on February 13th, 2017. A copy of the proposed bylaw can be obtained at the County Centre during normal business hours.
For further information, please contact Mr. Gordon Shaw, Senior Manager of Planning & Development at 780-623-6750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.