Property Tax Payment Deadline
- Date: 07/03/2018 (all day)
Return to full list >>
The deadline to pay taxes without penalty is Tuesday, July 3, 2018. Lac La Biche County accepts property tax payments using the following methods:
- In person at the County Centre office (13422 Highway 881) with cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard. Payments cannot be made at McArthur Place.
- Cheques by mail at: Lac La Biche County, P.O. Box 1679, Lac La Biche, Alberta T0A 2C0
- Internet and telephone banking (please contact your financial institution to arrange payment). Please allow five to seven business days before the penalty deadline to ensure payments are processed on time. Select Lac La Biche County - Taxes as the payee for online banking and use your roll number as the account number.
- Autopay: The County has a program that allows tax payments to be electronically debited to your bank account monthly without penalty. Please call the County’s Finance department at (780) 623-1747 for more information.