Special Council Meeting: Land Use Bylaw - Public Hearing
- Date: 09/07/2017 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: McArthur Room, McArthur Place
Lac La Biche, Alberta T0A 2C0
Take notice that the Council of Lac La Biche County is proposing to pass a bylaw pursuant to Section 692 of the Municipal Government Act.
The purpose of the public hearing is to obtain public input on the adoption of Bylaw No. 17-004 being the Land Use Bylaw:
- The Land Use Bylaw establishes regulations to control the type, location and intensity of land use and buildings within Lac La Biche County.
- The Land Use Bylaw outlines the process for rezoning land or subdividing land and applying for permits in order to achieve orderly development within the County
- All municipalities are required to have a land use bylaw as per section 639 of the Municipal Government Act.
- The existing Land Use Bylaw, Bylaw No. 12-024, will be replaced by Bylaw No. 17-004 if approved by County Council
Date: September 7, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter
Location: McArthur Room, Main floor at McArthur Park
10307 – 100 Street, Lac La Biche
Anyone who is interested in speaking on the proposed bylaw is encouraged to attend the public hearing, or alternatively present a written submission to the Planning & Development office in Lac La Biche County Centre, 13422 Hwy 881, Lac La Biche, prior to 12:00 NOON on August 30th, 2017. A copy of the proposed bylaw may be viewed at the Planning & Development Counter, Lac La Biche County Centre during normal business hours or alternatively on the County’s web site. For further information please contact Mr. Gord Shaw MCIP RPP, Senior Manager, Planning & Development at 780.623.6750 or at email@example.com.
You may read through the proposed bylaw below: