Public Hearing: Bylaw 17-006 and Highway 36 Area Structure Plan
- Date: 06/13/2017 11:00 AM
- Location: Council Chambers - McArthur Place
Take notice that the Council of Lac La Biche County is proposing to pass a bylaw pursuant to Section 692 of the Municipal Government Act.
The purpose of the Public Hearing is twofold: (1) To obtain public input on the adoption of Bylaw No. 17-006 being the Lac La Biche South Major Area Structure Plan; and, (2) To obtain public input on amending Bylaw No. 1184/01 being the Highway No. 36 Area Structure Plan since the new plan supersedes portions of the older plan area.
- Bylaw No. 17-006 proposes to adopt the Lac La Biche South Major Area Structure Plan, a statutory plan to guide development and subdivision within a portion of the Hamlet of Lac La Biche including some parcels of land outside of this community.
- Bylaw No. 17-006 proposes to amend the Area Structure Plan Boundary identified on Figures 1-10 of Bylaw No. 1184/01 being the Highway No. 36 Area Structure Plan to exclude those areas that fall within the Area Structure Plan boundaries of the Lac La Biche South Major Area Structure Plan.
- Sections 2.2, 2.4, 2.8, 2.9, 2.11, 4.1, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 and 6.1 found within Bylaw No. 1184/01 are amended as shown within Schedule “B” of Bylaw No. 17-006.
- Appendix A – Development Statistics Table within Bylaw No. 1181/01 is amended as shown within Schedule “B” of Bylaw No. 17-006.
Date: June 13, 2017
Time: 11:00 am
Location: Council Chambers at McArthur Place
10307 – 100 Street
Anyone who is interested in speaking on the proposed bylaw is encouraged to attend the public hearing, or alternatively present a written submission to Legislative Services, McArthur Place, 2nd Floor prior to 12:00 NOON on June 6, 2017. A copy of the proposed bylaw can be obtained at the Planning & Development Counter, County Center, 13422 Hwy. 881, during normal business hours. For further information please contact Mr. Gord Shaw MCIP RPP, Senior Manager, Planning & Development at 780.623.6750 or at email@example.com.